We follow Agile Product Development
- Requirements/Discovery – Define the requirements for the iteration based on the product backlog, sprint backlog, customer and stakeholder feedback
- Development – Design and develop software based on defined requirements
- Testing – QA (Quality Assurance) testing, internal and external training, documentation development
- Delivery – Integrate and deliver the working iteration into production
- Feedback – Accept customer and stakeholder feedback and work it into the requirements of the next iteration
- For the duration of the project, while additional features may be fed into the product backlog, the rest of the process is a matter of repeating the steps over and over until all of the items in the product backlog have been fulfilled. As a result, the process flow is more of a loop and not a linear process.